The NRS Boulder Camping Dry Box is the little brother of the NRS Canyon Box. This light, affordable plastic dry box will keep your stuff dry and protected on your boat, in camp, and on the road. About the size of medium ice chest, this box is great for storing your camp kitchen equipment, groceries, or anything else you want to keep dry and protected. Engineering-grade polyethylene construction will take many years of use and abuse. Six tie-down points make it easy to secure the Boulder Box to your boat, luggage rack, truck or trailer. Includes two easy-to-use heavy-duty compression straps that ensure a tight seal between the lid's foam gasket and the box, keeping your stuff dry in splash and bad weather.
- Material: Engineering-grade polyethylene plastic
- Dimensions: Interior - 13" W x 20" L x 9.5" H
- Exterior: 15.5" W x 23.75" L x 10.75" H
- Volume: 1.6 cu. Ft., 46 liters
- Weight: 8.8
- Not intended for submersion or for protecting valuable electronics
- Engineering-grade polyethylene plastic