Loop straps simplify any tie-down that secures gear to an object such as a raft frame or car rack. Just loop the straps around the bars and secure the buckle over the top of the gear. Particularly handy for securing canoes and kayaks.
- Webbing Tensile Strength: 1,500
- Buckle Strength: 2,000 pounds
- Loops on each end secure straps to almost anything
- Strap length woven into polypropylene webbing
- Sold individually
- These straps are a two-piece system. Each piece has a loop at one end. Buckle piece is 1' long, and the tongue piece is the remaining footage.
- All strap lengths are measured in feet, denoted by the ' symbol.